Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Downstairs Bathroom Remodel

In the interest of finishing up the blog on last few rooms of this house, which was finished and sold in 2015, I'm making a few additional posts.

I'm a bit short on pics for this one, but I'll use what I have.
 Here's a few move in day photos.

I gutted it down to the drywall, and concrete floor. Including ripping out the old awful drop ceiling.
I did leave the shower surround. It was old, and was a tan/brown color, but it was in great shape.

I redid the ceiling. Replaced the mirror, wall lights, and vanity. Rebuild the built in shelves. Added a nice light/exhaust fan combo that vented through the wall, tiled the floor, tiled the wall above the shower, and everything was done. The only interesting part was finding tile that complemented the color of the shower surround, which wasn't difficult.

Here's the only finished shot I could find, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment