Sunday, March 8, 2015

Laundry Room Remodel

I finally got around to finishing the laundry room. There wasn't much I hadn't done in this room. The only new item was moving the gas lines that feed the dryer.

The only real secret there is to shut off the main gas line to the house before starting.

Here's the before shots:
 


As you can see, there were really bad doors, paneling on the walls, dated washing machine and dryer, and ugly roll out linoleum on the floor.

Here's the finished shots. Note that I picked up a pretty sweet fish eye lens that lets me take amazing pics of small spaces.

As you can see. There's a fancy new vanity with a tub sink, a modern washer and dryer, new doors, altered locations for the gas feed and plumbing drains, a new drop ceiling and light fixture, and a new tiled floor.

I didn't take a closet pic, but there's a closet organizer in there as was done in the rest of the house.

I'm finally getting close to finishing this house! Just 2 more rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment